Simple thoughts for simple times.

Friday, March 28, 2008

The Tanya Harding Candidacy

I can't believe that Hillary Clinton's plutocratic friends are attacking Nancy Pelosi for suggesting the Democratic SuperDelegates should vote for whomever has more votes at the end of the primaries. Despicable. (I also don't like the comparison, made by Nicholas Kristof, likening Clinton to Ralph Nader in 2000, but one thing at a time!)

Will (the) Clinton(s) stop at nothing to win this election? I'm all for never give up, but not everyone can be president!

It's easy to say it's killing the Democratic Party, but it's killing the Democratic Party. I like the term -- and I'm not sure who came up with it -- that HRC is now running a Tanya Harding Candidacy. And she is. Hope Barack Obama has some strong knees!

No comments: